News & Events by Members ยป String Quartet + Harp at Chan Center, March 8, 8pm

• Vivian Chen, Formosa Quartet

Vivian Chen, Formosa Quartet Chan Center for the Performing Arts

Dear Harpists, My name is Vivian Chen and I am a local harpist who graduated from UBC Masters. I would like to invite you to join the Formosa Quartet and I for a wonderful evening of harp and string quartet music! Time: March 8, 8pm Location: Chan Center Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes The Formosa Quartet is an internationally-known quartet who enjoys working with harpists, and have worked with world-class harpists like Emmanuel Ceysson and Heidi Krutzen. (The pressure is on!) The program includes string quartet pieces, and for harp, we are doing Debussy Danse and Bax Quintet! Here are some more information about the concert and the quartet: https://chancentre.com/events/formosa-quartet-with-vivian-chen/ In addition, we would like to provide 10 free tickets to harpist friends :-) Please contact Elizabeth Volpe Bligh for tickets. We look forward to see you at the performance.

Dear Harpists,

My name is Vivian Chen and I am a local harpist who graduated from UBC Masters.
    I would like to invite you to join the Formosa Quartet and I for a wonderful evening of harp and string quartet music!

Time: March 8, 8pm
    Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes

The Formosa Quartet is an internationally-known quartet who enjoys working with harpists, and have worked with world-class harpists like Emmanuel Ceysson and Heidi Krutzen.
    (The pressure is on!)

The program includes string quartet pieces, and for harp, we are doing Debussy Danse and Bax Quintet!
    Here are some more information about the concert and the quartet: https://chancentre.com/events/formosa-quartet-with-vivian-chen/

In addition, we would like to provide 10 free tickets to harpist friends :-)
    Please contact Elizabeth Volpe Bligh for tickets.

We look forward to see you at the performance.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post