West Coast Harp Society
The WCHS was formed in preparation for our hosting the World Harp Congress in 2011. Since that very successful event, we have continued to hold regular gatherings, and serve the local harp community. We also are the BC chapter of the American Harp Society.
We sponsor workshops and concerts, and have raised funds to commission a new work that was performed by Elizabeth Volpé Bligh at the 2014 World Harp Congress.
Membership is $10 annually, and supports our activities and our new website. Please consider supporting the West Coast Harp Society by purchasing a membership or making a donation.
Click the purple WCHS button below to pay your dues.
Members who wish a listing on the teacher or performer pages please use the contact tab to enquire.
We appreciate your support! If you would like to make a donation to the WCHS in support of our activities, please click the DONATE button below.
1. You know you're supporting the world of harps in BC. Players, teachers, students all benefit from connecting with each other and to a larger organization
2. You become part of the local chapter of the American Harp Society
3. Members receive a discount on concerts and workshops organized by the WCHS
4. You receive a sporadic newsletter to tell you what's up, with a calendar of harp events.
5. Your contribution underwrites visiting professional teachers and performers, who benefit us all.